Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 1:00 AM Eastern on December 13th. Litecoin has a market cap of $1.99 billion and $406.72 million worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Litecoin has traded 2.5% higher against the dollar. One Litecoin coin can now be purchased for about $33.24 or 0.00855729 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CPDAX, Kraken, Sistemkoin and Tripe Dice Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00002020 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003652 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00019744 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00001221 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00012595 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00001938 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00001244 BTC.
Litecoin Coin Profile
Litecoin (CRYPTO:LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 59,879,303 coins. Litecoin’s official message board is litecointalk.io. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Litecoin is litecoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Litecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Fatbtc, BiteBTC, CoinTiger, BigONE, CryptoBridge, Coinbe, Stocks.Exchange, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, IDCM, Bitsane, BTCC, OKEx, Bithumb, BitcoinTrade, QBTC, Huobi, WazirX, Trade By Trade, OKCoin International, BX Thailand, ChaoEX, Instant Bitex, DSX, FCoin, Buda, BTC Markets, Graviex, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, Bit-Z, Bitmaszyna, CPDAX, Gate.io, Kucoin, Koineks, ZB.COM, BitBay, Vebitcoin, HBUS, Exmo, Braziliex, Poloniex, Lykke Exchange, B2BX, Ovis, Bleutrade, Coinone, OpenLedger DEX, CoinEgg, CoinFalcon, BtcTrade.im, Gatecoin, Bitinka, C2CX, Cryptomate, Bittrex, YoBit, Bits Blockchain, Liqui, Cobinhood, Bibox, BL3P, BtcTurk, QuadrigaCX, C-CEX, Negocie Coins, OKCoin.cn, Zebpay, DragonEX, LiteBit.eu, Kuna, LBank, Mercado Bitcoin, C-Patex, Bitlish, Iquant, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Crex24, Mercatox, LocalTrade, Sistemkoin, Cryptopia, BTC Trade UA, OTCBTC, Altcoin Trader, COSS, Trade Satoshi, Bittylicious, CoinEx, BitFlip, Bitbank, Coindeal, TradeOgre, Upbit, Bitbns, GOPAX, DOBI trade, BTC-Alpha, Binance, LakeBTC, Korbit, Exrates, BitMarket, xBTCe, BCEX, Liquid, Independent Reserve, RightBTC, Tripe Dice Exchange, CoinsBank, Koinim, DigiFinex, Koinex, BitForex, WEX, Coinroom, CoinBene, Covesting, TDAX, SouthXchange, HitBTC, Bitso, Cryptohub, Indodax, Stellarport, Livecoin, Nanex, Bithesap, EXX, Bitfinex, MBAex, TOPBTC, CoinExchange, Coinsquare, Coinsuper, Bitstamp and Coinut. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini.
Receive News & Ratings for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Litecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.