Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 13th. Over the last week, Maker has traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar. Maker has a total market capitalization of $254.45 million and approximately $663,045.00 worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Maker token can currently be bought for about $349.40 or 0.09461600 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Bancor Network, BitMart and Ethfinex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008921 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027017 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $101.06 or 0.02736579 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.24 or 0.00141888 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.68 or 0.00180901 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027489 BTC.
Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 728,228 tokens. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, OasisDEX, GOPAX, IDEX, DDEX, Bancor Network, OKEx, Bibox, HitBTC, Radar Relay, AirSwap, Gate.io, DragonEX and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Maker and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.