Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 13th. During the last week, Maker has traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar. Maker has a market capitalization of $716.51 million and $6.62 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Maker token can currently be purchased for approximately $716.51 or 0.08762119 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, BitMart, Kyber Network and OasisDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00041948 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 47% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001636 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012483 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00019133 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
MKR is a token. It launched on August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, HitBTC, Kucoin, OasisDEX, GOPAX, Kyber Network, IDEX, BitMart, DDEX, Radar Relay, Gate.io, CoinMex, Bancor Network, Switcheo Network, Bibox and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.