Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 18th. Maker has a market capitalization of $629.19 million and $3.84 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Maker has traded 6.5% higher against the US dollar. One Maker token can currently be purchased for $629.19 or 0.08679761 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, Bancor Network, OKEx and GOPAX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00036471 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001634 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00011785 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00014807 BTC.
MKR is a token. Its genesis date was August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Kyber Network, HitBTC, Ethfinex, Bibox, BitMart, Bancor Network, OasisDEX, Kucoin, GOPAX, DDEX, CoinMex, OKEx, Gate.io, IDEX and Radar Relay. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.