Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 11th. During the last seven days, Maker has traded down 34.9% against the U.S. dollar. Maker has a total market cap of $218.72 million and $331,601.00 worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maker token can now be bought for approximately $300.35 or 0.07915377 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, OasisDEX, AirSwap and DDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009343 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003793 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00025846 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00128113 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.13 or 0.00187900 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009177 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00026768 BTC.
Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 728,228 tokens. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, OasisDEX, AirSwap, DragonEX, Gate.io, Radar Relay, Bibox, OKEx, DDEX, GOPAX, BitMart, Ethfinex, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Maker and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.