By Gary James
Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 6th. One Maker token can currently be bought for about $435.12 or 0.09724614 BTC on popular exchanges including Radar Relay, DDEX, BitMart and OasisDEX. During the last seven days, Maker has traded 26.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Maker has a market capitalization of $316.87 million and $536,810.00 worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00009801 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004428 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00022018 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00132766 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00200561 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00009682 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00003691 BTC.
Maker Token Profile
Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 728,228 tokens. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Ethfinex, OKEx, Gate.io, BitMart, DragonEX, AirSwap, OasisDEX, IDEX, Bancor Network, Bibox, HitBTC, DDEX and GOPAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Maker and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.