Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 18th. One Maker token can now be bought for $385.37 or 0.09975540 BTC on popular exchanges including BitMart, HitBTC, Bancor Network and Bibox. Maker has a total market cap of $280.64 million and $405,109.00 worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Maker has traded up 23.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009063 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003872 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00025686 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $92.82 or 0.02402723 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00129225 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.32 or 0.00189372 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00009743 BTC.
Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 728,228 tokens. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Radar Relay, Gate.io, OKEx, Ethfinex, HitBTC, Bancor Network, DDEX, DragonEX, AirSwap, IDEX, BitMart, OasisDEX and GOPAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Maker and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.