Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 5:00 AM ET on December 22nd. One Maker token can now be bought for $427.52 or 0.11890118 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, Switcheo Network, Bibox and CoinMex. Maker has a market capitalization of $311.33 million and approximately $285,424.00 worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Maker has traded down 15.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00029514 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00001231 BTC.
- QuarkChain (QKC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000995 BTC.
Maker (MKR) is a token. Its genesis date was August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 728,228 tokens. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, OasisDEX, Radar Relay, Bibox, Kyber Network, HitBTC, CoinMex, Kucoin, Bancor Network, GOPAX, OKEx, IDEX, Gate.io, Switcheo Network, Ethfinex and BitMart. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Maker and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.