Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 8.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. Over the last week, Maker has traded 8.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Maker has a market cap of $263.43 million and approximately $257,281.00 worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maker token can currently be purchased for approximately $361.75 or 0.09890738 BTC on major exchanges including DragonEX, Bibox, HitBTC and GOPAX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008677 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003410 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027738 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $97.58 or 0.02667901 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00134145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.64 or 0.00181436 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027836 BTC.
Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 728,228 tokens. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, OKEx, OasisDEX, BitMart, AirSwap, Radar Relay, Bibox, DragonEX, HitBTC, Gate.io, Bancor Network, Ethfinex, GOPAX and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Maker and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.