Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 8.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on July 14th. Over the last seven days, Maker has traded down 13.7% against the U.S. dollar. Maker has a total market cap of $601.50 million and approximately $1.72 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Maker token can now be purchased for about $601.50 or 0.05743080 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, GOPAX, HitBTC and Switcheo Network.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00038457 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001030 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0859 or 0.00000820 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 28.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Maker is a token. It launched on August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OasisDEX, GOPAX, Switcheo Network, Kyber Network, DDEX, OKEx, IDEX, Gate.io, Bibox, CoinMex, HitBTC, BitMart, Radar Relay, Kucoin, Ethfinex and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.