Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 25th. One Maker token can currently be bought for approximately $728.12 or 0.18091983 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, IDEX, Bancor Network and Bibox. During the last seven days, Maker has traded 3.3% higher against the dollar. Maker has a market capitalization of $728.12 million and $1.49 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00062874 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002762 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00001352 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00022935 BTC.
Maker Token Profile
Maker (MKR) is a token. It was first traded on August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, GOPAX, CoinMex, OKEx, Gate.io, Bancor Network, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, Switcheo Network, DDEX, Bibox, Kucoin, OasisDEX, Ethfinex, HitBTC and BitMart. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.