Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 5th. One Maker token can now be bought for about $486.83 or 0.13395562 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, IDEX, HitBTC and DDEX. Maker has a total market cap of $486.83 million and $1.44 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Maker has traded 21.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00032174 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00002263 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000797 BTC.
Maker (CRYPTO:MKR) is a token. Its launch date was August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OasisDEX, IDEX, CoinMex, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Kyber Network, Ethfinex, Bibox, Gate.io, BitMart, GOPAX, Kucoin, DDEX, OKEx, Radar Relay and Switcheo Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Maker and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.