Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on May 24th. One Maker token can currently be bought for approximately $667.38 or 0.08333911 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OasisDEX, Radar Relay, Bancor Network and HitBTC. Over the last week, Maker has traded 7.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Maker has a market capitalization of $667.38 million and $5.68 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 71.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00039893 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001513 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011674 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- IoTeX (IOTX) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000157 BTC.
Maker Token Profile
Maker (MKR) is a token. Its launch date was August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Gate.io, CoinMex, Bancor Network, Ethfinex, Kucoin, DDEX, IDEX, Kyber Network, BitMart, Bibox, OKEx, HitBTC, Radar Relay, OasisDEX and GOPAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.