Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 7.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 11th. One Maker token can now be bought for approximately $666.68 or 0.13222392 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Bancor Network, HitBTC and Kyber Network. During the last seven days, Maker has traded 10.8% lower against the US dollar. Maker has a market capitalization of $666.68 million and approximately $2.07 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00046532 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002192 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0594 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00023682 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00014106 BTC.
Maker (MKR) is a token. It was first traded on August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Gate.io, CoinMex, IDEX, GOPAX, OKEx, Bibox, Kucoin, HitBTC, DDEX, Kyber Network, Switcheo Network, Bancor Network, OasisDEX, Radar Relay and BitMart. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.