Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. Maker has a market capitalization of $520.56 million and $1.24 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maker token can now be bought for $520.56 or 0.14335142 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, DDEX, GOPAX and OasisDEX. During the last week, Maker has traded 14.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0895 or 0.00002464 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00029844 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000786 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
Maker Token Profile
Maker (CRYPTO:MKR) is a token. Its genesis date was August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Radar Relay, Kucoin, Gate.io, BitMart, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Kyber Network, Ethfinex, OKEx, Bibox, GOPAX, Switcheo Network, CoinMex, OasisDEX and DDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.