Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 18th. In the last week, Maker has traded 18.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Maker has a total market capitalization of $414.00 million and $526,450.00 worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maker token can now be bought for about $568.50 or 0.10160351 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, AirSwap, Ethfinex and GOPAX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00009090 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004448 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00017717 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00142650 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.50 or 0.00223456 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00009809 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003825 BTC.
Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 728,228 tokens. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, BitMart, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Bibox, GOPAX, OKEx, IDEX, OasisDEX, Gate.io, DDEX, Radar Relay, Ethfinex and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.