Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 9th. In the last week, Maker has traded 27.4% higher against the dollar. One Maker token can currently be purchased for approximately $679.73 or 0.17668318 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, DDEX, Gate.io and Switcheo Network. Maker has a market capitalization of $679.73 million and $2.29 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00002295 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00030402 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
Maker (MKR) is a token. Its launch date was August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Bancor Network, Ethfinex, DDEX, Gate.io, OKEx, Kyber Network, Radar Relay, IDEX, OasisDEX, BitMart, Kucoin, GOPAX, Bibox, CoinMex and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Maker and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.