Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on July 23rd. During the last seven days, Maker has traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar. One Maker token can now be purchased for $563.70 or 0.05642156 BTC on major exchanges including CoinMex, DDEX, Bibox and Bancor Network. Maker has a market capitalization of $563.70 million and $2.01 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00045710 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001242 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Maker Token Profile
MKR is a token. It launched on August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CoinMex, Switcheo Network, Radar Relay, Bibox, Gate.io, DDEX, IDEX, Kyber Network, GOPAX, Ethfinex, Bancor Network, OasisDEX, OKEx, Kucoin and BitMart. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.