Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 1st. Maker has a total market capitalization of $531.72 million and $2.84 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Maker has traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar. One Maker token can now be purchased for $531.72 or 0.09917219 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Ethfinex, Kucoin and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00044283 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001762 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000815 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00012691 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00019189 BTC.
Maker (MKR) is a token. Its launch date was August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Kyber Network, Gate.io, Radar Relay, Bibox, IDEX, OasisDEX, CoinMex, DDEX, OKEx, Bancor Network, GOPAX, HitBTC, Ethfinex, Switcheo Network and BitMart. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.