Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 17.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 4th. Maker has a total market capitalization of $345.78 million and approximately $2.25 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Maker has traded 30.5% lower against the dollar. One Maker token can now be bought for about $474.83 or 0.09156347 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, HitBTC, IDEX and OKEx.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00009514 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00004492 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00019021 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00133359 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00207934 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00008628 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00003536 BTC.
Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 728,228 tokens. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, OasisDEX, HitBTC, DDEX, Gate.io, IDEX, DragonEX, Radar Relay, BitMart, AirSwap, GOPAX, OKEx, Bancor Network and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Maker and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.