Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 9th. Maker has a market cap of $737.19 million and approximately $4.37 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maker token can currently be purchased for approximately $737.19 or 0.09628143 BTC on popular exchanges including Switcheo Network, Bancor Network, OasisDEX and CoinMex. In the last week, Maker has traded up 1.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00039466 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013172 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00017196 BTC.
Maker (CRYPTO:MKR) is a token. It launched on August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinMex, Bancor Network, Bibox, DDEX, Radar Relay, IDEX, GOPAX, OasisDEX, OKEx, Kyber Network, BitMart, Switcheo Network, HitBTC, Ethfinex, Gate.io and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.