Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 14th. One Maker token can now be bought for approximately $617.52 or 0.12113227 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, Radar Relay, Ethfinex and Bancor Network. During the last week, Maker has traded 20% lower against the dollar. Maker has a market capitalization of $617.52 million and $1.46 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00049360 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002440 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0603 or 0.00001183 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00027144 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00014500 BTC.
Maker (CRYPTO:MKR) is a token. It was first traded on August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Radar Relay, OKEx, OasisDEX, DDEX, Ethfinex, Bibox, HitBTC, Switcheo Network, Gate.io, Kyber Network, Kucoin, Bancor Network, CoinMex, IDEX and GOPAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.