Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. During the last week, Maker has traded up 2.5% against the dollar. Maker has a total market cap of $600.43 million and $1.32 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maker token can currently be bought for approximately $600.43 or 0.05706007 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, Radar Relay, Ethfinex and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.78 or 0.00045445 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 33.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001265 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000038 BTC.
Maker (MKR) is a token. It launched on August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, CoinMex, IDEX, Ethfinex, OasisDEX, Switcheo Network, HitBTC, GOPAX, Gate.io, Kucoin, OKEx, Radar Relay, Bibox, BitMart, DDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.