Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. Over the last seven days, Maker has traded 0.8% lower against the dollar. Maker has a total market cap of $734.09 million and approximately $625,982.00 worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Maker token can now be bought for approximately $734.09 or 0.06783465 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, OasisDEX, Radar Relay and CoinMex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00034733 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001219 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00015490 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009192 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Maker Token Profile
Maker is a token. It launched on August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinMex, Kyber Network, Bancor Network, Switcheo Network, OasisDEX, DDEX, IDEX, BitMart, Gate.io, Bibox, GOPAX, OKEx, HitBTC, Kucoin, Radar Relay and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.