Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 17th. In the last week, Maker has traded 17.6% higher against the dollar. Maker has a market capitalization of $319.49 million and approximately $773,430.00 worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maker token can now be bought for approximately $438.73 or 0.11965680 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Ethfinex, Bancor Network and OasisDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00001961 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027159 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
Maker Token Profile
Maker (MKR) is a token. It launched on August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 728,228 tokens. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, HitBTC, IDEX, OKEx, Ethfinex, Bancor Network, Kucoin, Radar Relay, OasisDEX, DDEX, GOPAX, BitMart, Gate.io, Switcheo Network, CoinMex and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Maker and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.