Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 15th. One Maker token can currently be bought for $500.46 or 0.06099729 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, OasisDEX, IDEX and BitMart. Maker has a total market capitalization of $500.46 million and $13.71 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Maker has traded up 7.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00043548 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007392 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00001104 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00043984 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00017021 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Maker (CRYPTO:MKR) is a token. Its genesis date was August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Radar Relay, GOPAX, Gate.io, IDEX, HitBTC, Kucoin, Kyber Network, OKEx, CoinMex, Ethfinex, Bibox, Switcheo Network, DDEX, OasisDEX and BitMart. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.