Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 22nd. In the last week, Maker has traded up 13.4% against the dollar. One Maker token can now be bought for $536.91 or 0.05360123 BTC on exchanges including CoinMex, Kyber Network, BitMart and GOPAX. Maker has a market capitalization of $536.91 million and approximately $12.31 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00040117 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001042 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00027496 BTC.
Maker Token Profile
Maker (CRYPTO:MKR) is a token. Its genesis date was August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Kucoin, Switcheo Network, CoinMex, Radar Relay, Gate.io, Bibox, Ethfinex, Bancor Network, IDEX, BitMart, OKEx, HitBTC, OasisDEX, GOPAX and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.