By Kayla Sanchez
Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 7.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 5:00 AM ET on November 9th. Maker has a total market cap of $268.62 million and approximately $627,383.00 worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maker token can currently be bought for approximately $368.86 or 0.08481767 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Gate.io, BitMart and Bibox. In the last seven days, Maker has traded down 35.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00009343 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004162 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00022618 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00125511 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.49 or 0.00195315 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00009284 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003744 BTC.
Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 728,228 tokens. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Ethfinex, GOPAX, HitBTC, Gate.io, Bancor Network, IDEX, AirSwap, OasisDEX, OKEx, DragonEX, Bibox, DDEX and Radar Relay. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Maker and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.