Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 14.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 2nd. Maker has a market capitalization of $234.19 million and $749,456.00 worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Maker token can currently be purchased for approximately $321.59 or 0.08634106 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, HitBTC, OasisDEX and BitMart. In the last seven days, Maker has traded down 43.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009241 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 21.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003838 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00026299 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.68 or 0.00125775 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00190689 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027274 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009109 BTC.
Maker Token Profile
Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 728,228 tokens. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, BitMart, Bancor Network, OKEx, Radar Relay, DDEX, OasisDEX, Bibox, Gate.io, AirSwap, Ethfinex, GOPAX, HitBTC and DragonEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Maker and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.