Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 14th. One Maker token can now be bought for about $643.37 or 0.16215312 BTC on popular exchanges including Ethfinex, Gate.io, GOPAX and Kyber Network. Maker has a market capitalization of $643.37 million and $1.47 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Maker has traded up 22.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00002383 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00031614 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
Maker (MKR) is a token. Its launch date was August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinMex, GOPAX, OasisDEX, Bancor Network, Radar Relay, IDEX, Kucoin, Kyber Network, BitMart, Gate.io, HitBTC, Switcheo Network, DDEX, Ethfinex, OKEx and Bibox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Maker Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Maker and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.