Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 13th. In the last seven days, Dai has traded up 0.8% against the US dollar. One Dai token can currently be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00026709 BTC on exchanges including AirSwap, Ethfinex, HitBTC and Kyber Network. Dai has a total market cap of $63.75 million and approximately $4.89 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008986 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003583 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00026452 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $88.98 or 0.02365720 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00159449 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00188058 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $365.43 or 0.09715405 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Dai’s launch date was December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 63,460,377 tokens. Dai’s official website is www.makerdao.com. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dai’s official message board is medium.com/@MakerDAO.
Dai Token Trading
Dai can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, Kyber Network, Gatecoin, HitBTC, OasisDEX, Gate.io, DDEX, Ethfinex, Bancor Network, YoBit, Radar Relay and Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Dai and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.