Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 9th. Dai has a market capitalization of $69.45 million and $3.10 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Dai has traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Dai token can now be bought for $1.00 or 0.00024693 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, AirSwap, DDEX and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00009135 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003057 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025293 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000696 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $87.32 or 0.02162057 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.72 or 0.00166320 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00231569 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025012 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025052 BTC.
Dai was first traded on December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 69,639,605 tokens. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dai is www.makerdao.com. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO.
Dai Token Trading
Dai can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Gate.io, Bibox, YoBit, AirSwap, Kyber Network, Bancor Network, DDEX, Ethfinex, OasisDEX, HitBTC and Radar Relay. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dai should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.