Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 15th. In the last seven days, Dai has traded up 0.7% against the dollar. One Dai token can now be bought for about $1.02 or 0.00009424 BTC on popular exchanges including Gatecoin, HitBTC, OasisDEX and Kyber Network. Dai has a total market cap of $86.95 million and approximately $31.76 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002956 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009322 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.31 or 0.00262676 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.96 or 0.01197490 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0868 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00025853 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00114210 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000664 BTC.
Dai’s genesis date was December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 85,594,639 tokens. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO. Dai’s official website is www.makerdao.com. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dai
Dai can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Radar Relay, Ethfinex, Gate.io, YoBit, Gatecoin, AirSwap, Bancor Network, OasisDEX, DDEX, Bibox and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dai should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.