Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 4th. One Dai token can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00012555 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, AirSwap, YoBit and Gatecoin. During the last seven days, Dai has traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar. Dai has a total market cap of $82.34 million and approximately $58.85 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005218 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.94 or 0.00388218 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $230.00 or 0.02886013 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012535 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001576 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000442 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00152834 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004398 BTC.
Dai Token Profile
Dai’s launch date was December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 82,292,372 tokens. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO. Dai’s official website is www.makerdao.com.
Dai Token Trading
Dai can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Radar Relay, Bancor Network, HitBTC, OasisDEX, Gatecoin, Bibox, AirSwap, Kyber Network, YoBit, Gate.io and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.