Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on July 5th. During the last week, Dai has traded 1.5% lower against the dollar. One Dai token can now be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00008923 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Bancor Network, Radar Relay and Gatecoin. Dai has a market cap of $90.66 million and $18.69 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003384 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $33.13 or 0.00294876 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008912 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $198.37 or 0.01765308 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000900 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00031949 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.10 or 0.00152189 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000646 BTC.
Dai launched on December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 90,420,830 tokens. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dai is www.makerdao.com. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO.
Buying and Selling Dai
Dai can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OasisDEX, Radar Relay, Bibox, Gatecoin, AirSwap, Bancor Network, Kyber Network, Ethfinex, YoBit, DDEX, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dai should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.