Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 13th. In the last week, Dai has traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Dai has a total market cap of $83.19 million and approximately $39.66 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dai token can now be bought for about $0.98 or 0.00012566 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, Gate.io, Radar Relay and Gatecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004157 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.92 or 0.00306907 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012866 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001287 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.25 or 0.00772893 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.75 or 0.00125121 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004558 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000860 BTC.
Dai Token Profile
Dai launched on December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 84,936,301 tokens. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dai’s official website is www.makerdao.com. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. Dai’s official message board is medium.com/@MakerDAO.
Dai Token Trading
Dai can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Bibox, OasisDEX, AirSwap, Gate.io, Bancor Network, Ethfinex, Gatecoin, Radar Relay, YoBit, Kyber Network and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dai should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.