Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 21st. One Dai token can currently be bought for about $1.01 or 0.00026028 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, AirSwap, Radar Relay and DDEX. Dai has a total market cap of $59.60 million and approximately $4.29 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Dai has traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009104 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003064 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00026083 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $107.35 or 0.02756766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00142913 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00176009 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026054 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026062 BTC.
Dai’s genesis date was December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 58,809,203 tokens. The official website for Dai is www.makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO.
Buying and Selling Dai
Dai can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Kyber Network, Bancor Network, Bibox, Gate.io, DDEX, YoBit, AirSwap, HitBTC, Radar Relay, Ethfinex and OasisDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dai should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.