Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 20th. Over the last seven days, Dai has traded 1.9% higher against the dollar. Dai has a total market capitalization of $82.27 million and approximately $44.52 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dai token can now be bought for $1.01 or 0.00012592 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, OasisDEX, Radar Relay and Bibox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005004 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.19 or 0.00362658 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012483 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001699 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $62.86 or 0.00781113 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.40 or 0.00154127 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004583 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Dai launched on December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 81,182,181 tokens. Dai’s official message board is medium.com/@MakerDAO. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dai is www.makerdao.com.
Dai Token Trading
Dai can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, Bancor Network, Bibox, OasisDEX, Ethfinex, Gatecoin, DDEX, YoBit and AirSwap. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dai should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.