Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded down 1.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 4th. During the last week, Dai has traded down 0.2% against the dollar. Dai has a total market cap of $82.07 million and $20.90 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dai token can now be bought for $0.99 or 0.00017420 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OasisDEX, Gatecoin, Ethfinex and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005334 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.72 or 0.00401421 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00017669 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0991 or 0.00001751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $53.30 or 0.00941654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00165728 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00006274 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00001278 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Dai Token Profile
Dai was first traded on December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 83,228,771 tokens. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO. Dai’s official website is www.makerdao.com.
Buying and Selling Dai
Dai can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Gatecoin, Radar Relay, Ethfinex, Bibox, OasisDEX, YoBit, HitBTC, DDEX, AirSwap, Gate.io and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.