Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on July 22nd. One Dai token can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00009657 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, Ethfinex, DDEX and YoBit. During the last seven days, Dai has traded down 2.6% against the dollar. Dai has a total market capitalization of $80.12 million and approximately $19.76 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003111 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.65 or 0.00296424 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009679 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $168.40 or 0.01628660 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000860 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.09 or 0.00116885 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00023478 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000630 BTC.
Dai Token Profile
Dai’s launch date was December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 80,239,168 tokens. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. Dai’s official website is www.makerdao.com. Dai’s official message board is medium.com/@MakerDAO. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dai Token Trading
Dai can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kyber Network, Bancor Network, Gatecoin, OasisDEX, Gate.io, Radar Relay, DDEX, AirSwap, YoBit, Bibox and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dai should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.