Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 24th. One Dai token can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00009094 BTC on exchanges including AirSwap, Gatecoin, YoBit and Bancor Network. Dai has a market cap of $85.90 million and approximately $21.44 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Dai has traded 0.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004185 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $37.36 or 0.00338244 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $235.23 or 0.02129910 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009019 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001155 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.80 or 0.00161182 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00016573 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000527 BTC.
Dai’s genesis date was December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 85,535,017 tokens. Dai’s official website is www.makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO.
Dai Token Trading
Dai can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Kyber Network, AirSwap, Bancor Network, DDEX, Ethfinex, HitBTC, Gatecoin, OasisDEX, Radar Relay, Gate.io and Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.