Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 30th. Dai has a market cap of $88.96 million and $23.00 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Dai has traded down 0.6% against the US dollar. One Dai token can now be purchased for approximately $0.99 or 0.00008765 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bibox, DDEX and Bancor Network.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003601 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.86 or 0.00298539 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $202.73 or 0.01787199 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008768 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00034860 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.65 or 0.00155430 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000074 BTC.
Dai Token Profile
Dai’s genesis date was December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 89,477,965 tokens. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO. The official website for Dai is www.makerdao.com.
Dai Token Trading
Dai can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OasisDEX, Bibox, Radar Relay, Bancor Network, HitBTC, Ethfinex, Gate.io, YoBit, Gatecoin, DDEX, Kyber Network and AirSwap. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dai should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.