Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 15th. Dai has a market cap of $66.48 million and approximately $5.22 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dai token can currently be bought for about $0.99 or 0.00022195 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, Ethfinex, Gate.io and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Dai has traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00009719 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004300 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00022042 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.93 or 0.00132327 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00196919 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $412.64 or 0.09207945 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00009522 BTC.
Dai launched on December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 66,840,299 tokens. The official website for Dai is www.makerdao.com. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dai
Dai can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Bibox, YoBit, Ethfinex, Radar Relay, Gatecoin, Gate.io, AirSwap, Kyber Network, DDEX, OasisDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dai should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Dai and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.