Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 6th. One Dai token can currently be bought for about $0.98 or 0.00008360 BTC on popular exchanges including Radar Relay, YoBit, Kyber Network and OasisDEX. Dai has a market capitalization of $75.52 million and approximately $18.62 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dai has traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002696 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.65 or 0.00235552 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008519 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $153.48 or 0.01307558 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00020625 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.67 or 0.00099461 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00000444 BTC.
Dai’s genesis date was December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 76,955,981 tokens. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO. Dai’s official website is www.makerdao.com.
Buying and Selling Dai
Dai can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, Radar Relay, YoBit, Bancor Network, Gate.io, Kyber Network, Gatecoin, Bibox, Ethfinex, OasisDEX, HitBTC and DDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dai should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.