Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 10th. Over the last week, Dai has traded down 0.2% against the dollar. One Dai token can now be bought for about $0.99 or 0.00018354 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, OasisDEX, Bibox and Gatecoin. Dai has a market capitalization of $92.82 million and $37.25 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00006650 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.40 or 0.00340529 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002363 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018693 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.06 or 0.01500198 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.68 or 0.00234602 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005423 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00001223 BTC.
Dai Token Profile
Dai’s genesis date was December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 93,601,463 tokens. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dai is www.makerdao.com.
Dai Token Trading
Dai can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, HitBTC, Ethfinex, DDEX, Gate.io, Radar Relay, Bancor Network, OasisDEX, AirSwap, YoBit, Gatecoin and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dai should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.