Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded up 1.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 24th. Dai has a market capitalization of $87.76 million and approximately $35.44 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dai token can currently be bought for $1.00 or 0.00018329 BTC on major exchanges including Kyber Network, OasisDEX, DDEX and Gatecoin. In the last week, Dai has traded up 1.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.21 or 0.00406760 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018462 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001913 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.73 or 0.00965621 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00178971 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00007589 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00001304 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000116 BTC.
Dai’s launch date was December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 87,669,269 tokens. Dai’s official message board is medium.com/@MakerDAO. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dai’s official website is www.makerdao.com. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO.
Dai Token Trading
Dai can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Radar Relay, Bancor Network, Kyber Network, YoBit, OasisDEX, Ethfinex, AirSwap, Gate.io, HitBTC, Gatecoin and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dai should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.