Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 16th. Dai has a total market cap of $76.46 million and approximately $9.04 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Dai has traded down 0.5% against the dollar. One Dai token can now be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00029513 BTC on popular exchanges including Gatecoin, HitBTC, OasisDEX and Kyber Network.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029409 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000755 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00002187 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00233894 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.62 or 0.01812652 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.91 or 0.00203174 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029775 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.08 or 0.00384744 BTC.
Dai’s genesis date was December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 76,204,823 tokens. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. Dai’s official website is www.makerdao.com. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dai
Dai can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Radar Relay, Ethfinex, Gate.io, YoBit, Gatecoin, AirSwap, Bancor Network, OasisDEX, DDEX, Bibox and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dai should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Dai and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.