Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 17th. Dai has a market capitalization of $53.07 million and $11.47 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Dai has traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Dai token can currently be bought for $0.97 or 0.00027786 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, Gate.io, HitBTC and Bibox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008981 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003053 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028681 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $79.97 or 0.02281051 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.02 or 0.00143296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.52 or 0.00185852 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028951 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028887 BTC.
Dai’s genesis date was December 18th, 2017. Dai’s total supply is 54,479,407 tokens. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO. Dai’s official website is www.makerdao.com.
Dai Token Trading
Dai can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Radar Relay, OasisDEX, Gate.io, AirSwap, Gatecoin, HitBTC, Kyber Network, Bibox, YoBit, DDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dai should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.