- Venezuelan military officials reportedly seized 315 bitcoin miners (Yogita Khatri/The Block)
- Adobe’s Flash will sunset this year. Here’s its story (Richard C. Moss/Ars Technica)
- Is Yield Farming being fed by incentives? (Jack Purdy/Messari)
- Decrypt dives into a leaked FBI report detailing how the federal investigative agency is learning to decode the laundering of bitcoin to the privacy-protecting crypto monero (Timothy Lloyd/Decrypt)
- Konstantin Ignatov, one of the key figures said to be behind the alleged crypto fraud OneCoin, has again had his sentencing control date adjourned.
Introducing the CoinDesk 20, our list of the 20 digital assets that impact and define the market. From our new dashboard, uncover insights through price pages, key metrics, news and industry analysis, as well as video interviews with founders and key developers of the underlying technology. Dive into our freshly revamped practical guide to the assets that matter most to the market.