- Ethereum price in the second half of Wednesday is nursing losses of some -1.32%.
- ETH/USD price action via the daily continues to move within a bullish flag structure formation.
- Despite the minor near-term setbacks, the $200 price territory is still not too far off for the bulls to reclaim.
Spot rate: 162.96
Relative change: -3.00%
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term price action is supported by an ascending trend line, in addition, a bullish flag formation can be viewed via the 60-minute.
ETH/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily chart view is moving within a bullish flag pattern structure, subject to a breakout.
(Excerpt) Read more Here | 2019-05-01 17:02:00
Image credit: source